Restaurant LE LODGE :
Le LODGE is right in the center of Mille8 slopes and a great place to meet up. It’s a restaurant, a service hub, a snack bar, a dance floor and a concert and events location. All in one..
The restaurant gastronomique concept : subtile, chic brasserie food with gastronomic, elegant and refined french cuisine.
Highlighting some very specific gastronomic products, food to share, oysters at any time..
A prestigious wine list and producers in the restaurant regurlarly to talk about French wines
Le LODGE key moments : a programme of original entertainment and events, regular rendez-vous also provide occasions to get together with your friends and family :
- Le LODGE’s gastronomic welcomes : every Sunday after the slopes close, test local products and presentation of the Mille8 programme around a fire pit
- Happy hour live music : after 4.30 pm, a musical aperitif
Activities : Mille8, a place where you can live unique experience everyday !
Before the lifts open :
- Snowtrail : running or walking in the snow supervised by a professional
- Snowga : a relaxing yoga session led by a professional
Tea time becomes a magical moment :
- Tea in the wood cabans : roasted marshmallows and story teller
- Your little one can have a playful tea animated by the PINGUIN mascot
When the slopes close :
- Keep skiing in the different spaces everyday until 7.30 pm and wend, thurs, frid until 8.30 pm
- LA PISCINE is open everyday until 7.30 pm and thurs until 8.30 pm
- LE LODGE is open everyday until 7.30 pm and wend, thurs, frid until 11.00 pm
- LA LUGE is open everyday until 7.30 pm and wend, thurs, frid until 8.30 pm
And for those that want even more…
- Zumbaltitude : a zumba session closed to le LODGE’s terrace after the slopes close
- Team tobbogan challenge : a parallel toboggan race
- Yukigassen match : a snowball fight following the rules of Japanese sport Yukigassen
- Team relay : a relay team race with 4 riders on ski, snowboard, telemark..
- Astro hike : a short hike leaving from the bottom of the slopes at Arc 1800 so that you get a good view onto Mille8’s soothing sound and light effects. When you get to the Observatory caban, an astronomer will help you to decode stars
- Sound, live shows, live concerts : Mille8 will be the setting for sound and light shows and concerts…
Mille8, a connected area :
- Mille8 web app : weather forecast, skilift opening time, resort’s events, pool’s temperature at LA PISCINE while the social wall means that you can share your posts live using #Mille8
- Giant screens : At the bottom of Mille8, these walls of images allow you to watch what is going on in Mille8, see the #Mille8 posts on social media, share the best moments of the day and enjoy shows and concerts
- Photos and videos : two pictures points on the toboggan run LA LUGE to keep a souvenir of your descent (on sale in the shop). A screen and 4 cameras on LES BOSSES run so you can watch and share the video of the descent